Frequently Asked Questions

Got questions? We have answers!

General Questions

When does Pre-K, Kindergarten, and New Student Registration begin?

Kindergarten and New Students can register at any time. Pre-K registration is open and will remain open until the program is full.

What is the primary way to register my Pre-K Student?

Parents can enroll online. However, if you are uncomfortable with online registration, you may pick up a paper copy at the Elementary School. Due to Covid-19, please call the school prior to arrival to ensure someone is available.

What is the primary way to register my kindergarten or new student?

Parent are encouraged to use the convenient online registration process for all students kindergarten and above. If you need assistance in this process, please contact your child's school.

Are enrollment documents required to finalize registration?

Yes, enrollment documents are required.

What are the enrollment documents required for kindergarten?

  1. Official Birth Certificate

  2. Social Security Card (or waiver)

  3. Completed Immunization record

  4. Health Screening by the child's PCP.

  5. Proof of residency

  6. Government issued ID

What are the enrollment documents needed for new student registration?

  1. Official Birth Certificate

  2. Social Security Card (or waiver)

  3. Completed immunization record

  4. Proof of residency

  5. Government issued ID for the legal guardian

If you do not have these documents, usually we can obtain them from the transferring district.

What proof of residence documents are accepted?

  •  One of the following: 1) A current utility bill (within 30 days), gas or electric, showing the name and address of the student’s legal guardian within the attendance zone of the school to attend. If this is provided, no other documentation is needed. 2) A home purchase contract including a specific closing date with a copy of the deed to be provided within 90 days. 3) Home visit to the address for verification by a designated school official. 

  • Families living in a situation where these documents are in another persons name will need to provide a signed written statement from the residence provider attesting to the family living at the address along with a utility bill in the owner’s name. The letter will need to be provided to the principal’s office. Any student qualifying for McKinney-Vento homeless benefits will receive those benefits as outlined by federal law.

  •  An approved School Choice application/letter. 

  • An independent investigation may be made to confirm or deny the verification of any claimed address when seen as needed by school administration. 

    Still need help?

    Contact your child's future school:

    McCrory Elementary School
    Grades: Pre-K through 6th Grade

    605 East Fifth Street, McCrory, AR 72101

    Phone: 870-731-2921

    Fax: 870-731-2160

    McCrory High School

    Grades: 7th Grade through 12th Grade

    511 North Jackson, McCrory, AR 72101

    Phone: 870-731-2851

    Fax: 870-731-2574